People get old and we have to deal with this natural process. We age day by day and we cannot prevent that. At some point, people will go to great lengths and expense to look younger often resorting to botox injections or plastic surgery but there’s no need for you to take that route. There are a number of things you can do so you can look young without surgery.
1. Drink Plenty Of Water. The body is made up of 80% of water and needs plenty of water to keep all the cells in the body working properly. Drinking water is also good for the skin and will help keep the wrinkles at bay.
2. Exercise Regularly. Take regular exercise for half an hour at least 3 times a week. Running or brisk walking, aerobics, swimming or cycling are all good forms of exercise and will help keep you fit and healthy.
3. Practice Good Eating Habits. Avoid eating too much junk food. Eat plenty of fresh fruit and vegetables each day and have a well-balanced diet.
4. Moisturize Your Skin. Always keep your skin well moisturized to help your skin stay hydrated and protected against pollution. If you suffer from dry skin it is especially important to use a good moisturiser to prevent premature wrinkles.
5. Be Happy, Always. Remember all the good things you have in your life right now. Be nice to others and treat them how you would like to be treated yourself. There is nothing more aging than being resentful, jealous or unkind. So be happy and be nice and stay young!
Info Trivia Resource: http://www.medicalvillage.ae/