Apple is known as one of the leading providers of devices from laptops, mobile phones as well as tablets. But, the most popular devices individuals use are smart phones and tablets due to its size and usability. It gets even better, since individuals can download useful and entertaining apps that can match their needs. But, before you can purchase an app, you need to have credits. And, the easiest way is to make use of gift cards. As of now, Apple offers two different types of gift cards. Below are the following.
Apple Store Gift Cards
Apple Store Gift Cards can be used in the Apple Online Store or Apple Retail store. This card also include numerous information at the back such as:
- A link to a website where you can check your gift card’s balance.
- Text that says that the card can only be used in the Apple Online Store or Retail Store, or that you can’t redeem the card in the iTunes store.
- A phone number that you can call if you need help.
iTunes Store Gift Cards
Tunes Store Gift Cards can be used in the iTunes Store, App Store, iBooks Store, and Mac App Store. Some information you can obtain on these cards are the following:
- Steps to redeem your card.
- Text that says that the card can only be used in the iTunes Store.
- A link where you can visit if you need help.
Trivia Info Source From: www.mygiftcardsupply.com