Your most awaited event has come and everyone is ready. All your hard work has paid off, the venue is perfect and now the real work starts. Whether you’re planning a business conference or a big trade show, you want to make sure that with all your preparation, you haven’t forgotten the most important thing of all-making a real connection with the people who attend your event. Below are some simple tips to help ensure that your guests enjoy your event and look forward to your next invitation.
- Have people right inside the door or in the building lobby. Don’t just put up signs and expect people to find their way. Assign ushers to assist guests that are coming in.
- Treat everyone like a VIP. Speed them through the check-in to get their badges, take coats, offer a drink, and make it easy to enter any drawings/raffles.
- Make sure every guest gets some of your time. Treat first-timers as warmly as your very best clients.
- Thank them for coming. Appreciation can’t be overdone. Let them know how glad you are they came, and make sure your team knows that people are their first priority.
- Coordinate well with your stakeholders. Make sure logistics are well taken care of. Food and drinks must be served on time. Manage your staff well and make sure the event flooring of the venue is well kept. Safety and convenience of all guests must be a top priority.
Info Trivia Source: www.nofusseventhire.com.au.